Go on a wonderful journey to Morocco, Rabat, Marrakesh, Fes, Tangier. Why choose a holiday to Morocco?
Why is a holiday in Morocco so popular in Europe?
- the service for tourists in this Arab country is larger than in others (Tunisia, Egypt),
- Morocco climate, dry and comfortable air,
- peak season is August and lasts until December,
- close to Europe – and you will find yourself in a different civilization,
- today it has the best hotels and SPA treatments,
- cheap services and gifts.
Holidays in Morocco.
Holidays in Morocco – it can be incomparable to anything else, immersion into the world of oriental fairy tales with palaces, parks, gardens and lakes. You will see it in ancient Rabat, Marrakesh, Fez and Tangier.
Morocco – description
Morocco – a wonderful country, bordered in the south by the Sahara, in the north by the Mediterranean Sea and in the west by the Atlantic Ocean – where golden beaches stretch, and next to them resorts for tourists built up with beautiful hotels overlooking the ocean.
Trips to historical places of Morocco, holidays in ski resorts and seaside resorts and the traces of lost civilizations continue to attract tourists from all over the world.
In the interior: four mountain ranges with cascades of waterfalls and eternal snow on the peaks, vast plains covered with mandarin and orange trees, rivers flowing on the edge of the desert and canyons of mountains – nature has made Morocco one of the most beautiful countries in the world.